CDB Lotion & Muscle Salve
CBD Lotion and Muscle Salve
- Whether you’re one of those people who only needs lotion after they take a shower or you love to moisturize throughout the day, it’s pretty common for people to wish that they were getting a little bit more out of their lotion than the same things that most lotions provide.
- If you’ve been searching for clean skin care products that harness the power of CBD and other natural extracts and ingredients, The Happy Labs has a line of products that we know you’ll love! By starting with clean, organic ingredients, our lotion and muscle salves can provide you with the results you’ve been seeking without adding anything to the equation that may do harm. We believe that natural options are the best ones, and we’re sure you feel the same way, too!
- Learn a bit more about our muscle salve and hand lotion on this page, then head over to our store to order some for yourself. After you’ve tried some and fallen in love, we make it easy to guarantee that you always have our products on hand with our fast and easy subscription service. You can save up to 20% off of each product and you never have to worry about running out! Hard to ask for much more, right?
Happy Hands Lotion
Below you’ll find a list of a few of the ingredients in our Happy Hands Lotion and what they can do for your skin:
- Organic Avocado Oil. Avocados are loaded with nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that rebuild and hydrate your skin while simultaneously fighting off free radicals.
- Organic White Willow Bark. White willow bark is useful for a number of reasons, including its anti-inflammatory properties, its ability to prevent free radicals from doing damage to your skin, and its pore-shrinking attributes.
- Organic CBD. Lots of people swear by CBD for many reasons, some of which may include anti-inflammatory properties and pain relief.
Muscle & Joint Salve
Here are a few of the ingredients in our salve and what they’re known for:
- Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is a natural medium that has hydrating and hydration-preserving effects.
- Jojoba Seed. Jojoba is a wonderful hydrating agent and it contains a number of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that may help your skin look and feel better. It is also a light oil that feels great on the skin, which is a nice alternative to “heavy” oils. Like the oils our skin produces naturally, jojoba is noncomedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores.
- Lavender. Lavender is antibacterial, and has been used to help people with eczema and other dry skin conditions. It’s also prized for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling, redness, and tenderness.
- Organic CBD. While a lot of the benefits of CBD have yet to undergo rigorous academic study, there have been studies that show CBD reduces inflammation and pain caused by arthritis in other animals. This could mean the same is true for people. While we can’t make claims about what CBD will do for you, we do recommend talking to others to see what they have experienced when using CBD for muscle and joint pain.